Showing 1–4 of 9 results
ALT members find alternative, BDSM, bondage & fetish partners through ALT.com. Connect online and meet in person on live dates. ALT singles, swingers and couples include amateurs, dominatrixes, and mistresses looking for Total Power Exchange. With so many BDSM sites, ALT leads them all with almost TWO million members. Chat with members online, watch videos, view cams and start dating!
Polyamory (which means “loving more than one”) is a course focused on cultural lifestyles that include multiple partners. From plural families to open relationships to swinging, it covers jealousy, fears, benefits, challenges, legalities and more.
Polyamory Pride Flag
- Material:Polyester Fiber (Polyester).The Fabric Is Thick, Firm And Wearable, And Has Good Crease Resistance.
- Fits Standard Banner/Flagpole, Bracket, Arbors Or Stand. No Clips Required–Features A Top Sleeve That Slips Onto Any Standard Garden Flag Stand Rod
- PREMIUM-QUALITY PRINT: One Of The Best Parts About Our Outdoor Seasonal Flags Designs Is How Bright And Cheerful Each And Every Print Is. You Can Now Say Goodbye To Useless Garden Decorations And Add A Splash Of Color Into Your Life With Some Simple Accessories That Are Colorful And Happy.
- HOME DECOR: Welcome Guests To Your Home With This Unique, Seasonal Flag. Perfect For Any Deck, Patio, Porch Or Veranda And Make Charming Decorative Statements For Any Backyard, Lawn Or Garden
- Package Content: 1 Pack Garden Flag,for Use With Any Standard Garden.ï¼ˆflag Pole Is NOT Includedï¼‰.
Polysecure: Attachment, Trauma and Consensual Nonmonogamy
Attachment theory has entered the mainstream, but most discussions focus on how we can cultivate secure monogamous relationships. What if, like many people, you’re striving for secure, happy attachments with more than one partner? Polyamorous psychotherapist Jessica Fern breaks new ground by extending attachment theory into the realm of consensual nonmonogamy. Using her nested model of attachment and trauma, she expands our understanding of how emotional experiences can influence our relationships. Then, she sets out six specific strategies to help you move toward secure attachments in your multiple relationships. Polysecure is both a trailblazing theoretical treatise and a practical guide.